New FZ8 Owner!

crspangenberg

Gentlemen good morning! I just purchased my new 2011 FZ8 from the dealer last Friday and I am picking it up this Saturday! I can't wait! I have been going through the forums and love all the information I am finding! I'll try to throw in all the good :2cents: i have and keep away from the :bs2:! Can't wait to become part of the FZ8 family!

beefcake morris

Gentlemen good morning! I just purchased my new 2011 FZ8 from the dealer last Friday and I am picking it up this Saturday! I can't wait! I have been going through the forums and love all the information I am finding! I'll try to throw in all the good :2cents: i have and keep away from the :bs2:! Can't wait to become part of the FZ8 family!

Congrats and welcome

H

Hoover

Welcome aboard. Have a good root around on here. There is a lot of good info and plenty of links to goody shops.

crspangenberg

It's always good riding weather until you get a brand new toy and then it rains... My dad and I spent time working on my FZ on sunday. Spent the day custom making an aluminum fender eliminator, will post pics soon!