New from SW PA

mjstewart99

New to the Forum had my bike for about a year 2012 Yamaha Fz8.
Also have 2009 Yamaha 350 Raptor. That's for my off road experience.
I am from SW PA.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Welcome!!

You are not terribly far from me, I am in Chambersburg, which is in Franklin County. Glad you found your way here. Great guys and forum.

MotoZen

Welcome! Send me a pm with your zip and I'll add you to the member map.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

mjstewart99

Here is my bike. So far I have put the Two Brother Black Exhaust on her. Not sure where to go next... What mods have everyone tried and liked?

Shorted

Welcome!!
Have you gotten rid of that rear fender yet? I would get that done next if you haven't. There are plenty of mods for this bike man...maybe mirrors next? Just my 2 cents. Enjoy!!

MotoZen

I really like my yoshimura one, but it's pricey. Quite a few people have done very nice jobs making their own as well.

mjstewart99

I was looking at that one.. I found one I liked just picked it up on ebay. Looking to do some underglow on it. Trying to figure out what is best for that.

97audia4

I have been looking a fender eliminators.. Any suggestions on which works\looks bests.?

2013 Yamaha FZ8 Targa Fender Eliminator for Bikes w Integrated Tail Lights | eBay

DanS

Commuter
I really like my yoshimura one, but it's pricey. Quite a few people have done very nice jobs making their own as well.

I have the Yoshimura fender eliminator, its very well made but way over priced. It was my first mod, if I'd known how simple it was I wouldn't have bought it. If you plan on getting a Motodynamic or other integrated tail light 2/3rds of the Yoshi gets trashed.

DanS

Commuter
Here is my bike. So far I have put the Two Brother Black Exhaust on her. Not sure where to go next... What mods have everyone tried and liked?
Here's a few of my best mods so far - HID headlight by AHR (Rabbitman109 "your neighbor" ;)), Motodynamic tail light, mirrors, mini LED front blinkers, Guhl Motors ECU flash, shorty TBR slip-on, R6 1/6th turn throttle tube, Speedo DRD and Shad seat... Future mods ~ Marthy exhaust, rear sets and some suspension work.