New Feature, The FZ8 Marketplace

lothodon

Super Moderator
if i click on sell an item i get a new window with the same content as posted above (aka nothing).

H

Hoover

Wasted 30 mins on this.
Perhaps get your shit together before you do this again.

enthusify

For those of you having issues, I know what it is like to try something and not have it work as it should and walk away in frustration. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and we are working hard on finding a solution to your problem.

Throughout our testing before the launch, we did not encounter this specific issue, so we have been spending a good deal of time finding ways to duplicate what it is you're seeing.

We think that we have been able to figure out what is going on, however, to validate what we think we know, we are reaching out to those who have reported issues privately to validate our learning.

Please feel free to respond to our messages, and if you need specific help, you are always welcome to message me directly.

V

Vapordan

I think I figured out the problem for you. There's no scroll bars on the window. The top most part of the windows is empty space but the content is hidden at the bottom. Click to hold and drag the window downward produces the content which is hidden inside.

Here's the proof in your code
...frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

This is with the mouse held down and dragging, so there's content below the iframe.

Easy fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

enthusify

I think I figured out the problem for you. There's no scroll bars on the window. The top most part of the windows is empty space but the content is hidden at the bottom. Click to hold and drag the window downward produces the content which is hidden inside.

Here's the proof in your code
...frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

This is with the mouse held down and dragging, so there's content below the iframe.

Easy fix.

Thanks for finding this. I cannot duplicate this from my environment, but it is similar to an issue we saw during testing. I have sent you a private message with some more technical steps that would help me troubleshoot the issue.

Please take a look at that and let me know what you find.

TeleRob

AHA. Got it to work for me.
I changed the setting to FZ8-Blue forum layout and it works.
Drop down in the lower left of Classifieds, or in the User CP settings.

It didn't work for me with FZ8-Default or FZ8-MNS layouts.

highoctane

Canyon Carver

It Works !!

enthusify

It Works !!

We've pushed an update. We would love to hear more feedback from you, so please try it now with any of the layouts and let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.