New Feature, The FZ8 Marketplace

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Hi Everyone. I am excited to announce a new service for members.

We upgraded our marketplace to provide you with payment processing and buyer protections. Through our partner, Enthusify, you can list an FZ8 item for sale and buy FZ8 items right here on FZ8 Forum.

Going forward, we will be working with Enthusify to add more features to the marketplace.
Do you have an FZ8 item that you want to sell to your fellow FZ8 members?

List it for sale in our new FZ8 marketplace.

Please leave any feedback about the new marketplace you may have in this thread.

Cheers

Dennis (aka Admin)

Last edited:

enthusify

I thought it couldn't hurt to introduce myself on this thread. My name is Chad Billmyer. I am one of the developers behind the new FZ8 marketplace. We look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions. We hope you will take a moment to list your FZ8 item for sale and let us know about your experience.

Our goal is to make it simple and secure to buy and sell between our fellow FZ8 members.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Thanks for the comments. I am looking into why you aren't getting to the form to sell an item.

It seems to be working fine for me.

It takes me to:

For enhanced security, FZ8 Forum opened this page in a new window.

List an Item for Sale
Step 1 - Name Your Item

---------------------------------------------------------------------

But I don't have anything to sell, so I haven't actually gone through the steps.

Using Chrome 19.0.1084.56

enthusify

thanks for the continued feedback (and browser info)

We are looking at the log files and analytics on our end to try to deduce why some of you are getting through to the fz8 classifieds and some aren't.

enthusify

Thanks! We want to thank everyone who has let us know whether they successfully got into the marketplace or hit a deadend. We have a lead. We think we may know the source of the intermittent issue.

In the meantime, thanks to chodatus for the first listing:
FZ8 Passenger Grab Bars $60

V

Vapordan

Thanks! We want to thank everyone who has let us know whether they successfully got into the marketplace or hit a deadend. We have a lead. We think we may know the source of the intermittent issue.

In the meantime, thanks to chodatus for the first listing:
FZ8 Passenger Grab Bars $60

That link don't work! (for me at least)

enthusify

I went there, and clicked "Sell an Item", and nothing happened.
using Firefox 13.0.1

same here, chrome 19.x.x.x

Same here, nothing

That link don't work! (for me at least)

Again, thanks a lot for letting us know and we're in the middle of figuring this out.

It would be really helpful to get more information about what specifically "didn't work" means from your perspective.
What exactly happens when you click the "Sell an Item" button?
What do you see?

What happens when you use the listed item link and that link "don't work?"

Thanks.

V

Vapordan

Pic is worth a 1000 words or so. Clicking on the FZ8 Passenger grab bars link, this is what I see. I expected to see an item for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vapordan

What is the exact browser you are using?

What browser plug-ins do you have installed?

The screen grab was from windows 7 with ie 9 current on patches. Ie9 is bare bones. On the iPad, I can see the images just fine.

TeleRob

I get the same empty screen.

I see there are extra php args in the new window. Maybe login=1 has something to do with it?
"http://www.779cc.org/forum/classifieds.php?login=1&m=fz8-forum&a=newlisting"

I tend to keep myself logged in all the time with cookies or however it works.