My Trip to Niagara Falls

Rotaryknight

I just got back home from my trip to Niagara Falls, which is about 430 miles away. In total I did about 1000 miles. I gotta say, the only bad part is my sore ass lol. But man, the route was really scenic through northern PA and southern NY so stopping and resting was no problem. Snap some awesome pictures too. I am just going to give you guys a little small review/inventory comment first.

I had a Chase Harper CR2 tail bag and a Rapid Transit 19 tank bag, along with a cargo net. Had a ram mount with the xgrip to hold my phone, wired up a cigarette lighter socket with two usb to charge my phone and record videos continuously on my Mobius camera just incase some thing happened. I also just bought my rain gear (Tecknic two piece suit) which I was glad to have first day leaving on Sunday because it was raining heavily during the morning when I left. The Chase Harper bag was a little bit wet on the outside but the inside was dry mostly because I had the rain suit on top of the bag and used the cargo net to sandwich it to the top, I kept all my clothes in the CR2 bag which can fit 2-3 days of clothes in there, I also had my towel in there. The Rapid transit bag was totally wet outside but the inside was really dry. I had all my electronics in that bag even a 10 inch laptop, it wont fit though if you are using the bladder system, it has a rain cover which you pull out from underneath to cover the entire bag but I didnt use it. It is also a converted backpack so you can bring it anywhere. I also kept my Ulock in this bag, a suction cup for the camera, a water bottle, a microfiber towel and my socks lol. The phone holder it has IS NOT meant for a smart phone, my Galaxy S4 barely fits in there. During the rain I had to fit it inside the map storage area. The magnets are really strong, to the point where going 137 mph didnt budge the bag at all ;)

Album Here

Just between Scranton and Wilkes-Barre I really love this area, its so beautiful

Along route NY-17/I-86

Got lots of bugs to the helmet and jacket, I got nailed by a huge bee in this picture, going 80mph and the guy caused my neck to swing back lol Normally, it is 4x this amount of bugs when I stop to clean them off, and thats a lot of stops

Hello from Niagara :D

Rotaryknight

Looks like a really nice trip. Wish the appalachians were closer to me. What happened to your front fender?

Its just plasti-dipped white. Its holding up pretty well to dirt and grime. Hard to clean it off to make it perfect white again though, might have to peel it off and plasti-dip it again.

chodatus

Didn't cross the border to Canada eh? Our view is better:p I live in the next town over in Fort Erie. Cool photos:D

Rotaryknight

Didn't cross the border to Canada eh? Our view is better:p I live in the next town over in Fort Erie. Cool photos:D

Didnt have my passport lol
Maybe next year I will cross the boarder. I do agree that the view is definitely better from there since you guys can look directly at the falls itself.