My trip to high point, hawks nest and bear mountain

master paper clip

My ride was today, left at 5:30 to meet with our friend who was leading the ride, after meeting him we rode for an hr gathering the rest of the group at various stops... Was a blast today... A little chilly but oh we'll I was riding and on some damn good roads... Here's a little teaser ill upload some more photos tomorow I'm exhausted

The whole group at high point

Here's my bike looking great :)

Here is a zx6r, a beautiful 636 in the exact color I want... Now onto the zx12... That thing is quick and sounds beast, unfortunately it was our first mishap of the day, he got carried away with conversation and turned his bike into a gasoline fountain, was every where... We busted his ball about how he has to stay in the back so we don't burn, or park near him if u want a new bike, every one laughed

There is a video to show the reason we stopped here, the road behind us was a blast and was the same road bob crashed on last time. He is the guy on the 14, and he was pushing it today even with the stretch and fat tire, got alot better

And here are the bikes of the ride, sorry there all head on we always parked in a line or against cluster **** of bikes

Here is a beautiful blue 08 zx6r bone stock minus a fender kit

This is the ninja with all the goodies

This is my friends zx6r... K&n filter and a jardine gp megaphone..

This zx-14 has a 3" stretch I think and a 240 rear tire... It was dropped but he is getting more interested in the turns so he returned it to stock height before the ride, The stretch and fat tire were on the bike when his wife bought it for him

The zx12 with a muzzy exhaust

This spyder made everyone laugh today, as he was pushing threw the turns it kept goin up on 2 wheels... Was hilarious to watch but man he was killing it on that thing

This is a Harley superglide I believe it said, and another 11 zx6r has a 2 brothers... That things louder then my friends ninja with a jardine gp megaphone witch is basically a straight pip... But when he gets on the throttle that ninja barks like a beast

And finally the ninja 636.... I want this bike and it just so happened that his was the exact color I wanted too

Last edited:

cxa0897

Great roads up there for sure. I finally made it up to bear mountain and had a blast on some back roads. The climb up to the peak is fun too but there's just too much traffic to get frisky. High point is on my to do list as well, only a little over an hour away. Gotta set something up one of these days...

master paper clip

That was a photographer that happened to be on the road, he was up there on some 400sm tearing the shit out of that road like he was running from the cops... Completely composed though

tzortn

Pillion
Is that first picture Bear Mountain? Its cool to see that there are some decent roads to ride in the tri-state area. It almost makes me consider riding back home one day.

cambo

Avid Rider
duuude I really need to get up there to ride with you all! awesome awesome pictures man, especially that first one. Helmet matches the bike perfectly!

also love that zx-6r

Speedy2

It was a spectacular day. We started at bear mountain, rode to New Paltz for lunch and then to Peekamoose. We'll have to ride sometime!

master paper clip

The first pic is at hawks nest... Lol witch one Cambo.... My fav had to be the black one with the mirrors still attached... Full akro system, Pcv with custom map, yoshi fender kit and full woodcraft crash protection kit with includes frame sliders and engine crash protection kit.... That bike makes a very very dirty noise... Should be kept from small children and there virgin ears

master paper clip

Like 500, I live down in Atlantic county so we had to meet a friend at te Monmouth rest stop and grab other people on our way to west Milford for te start of the ride... The way up was a breeze, home was like going to war, 3 hrs on the park way, cold and in the dark with our shit ass headlight... Would do it all again in a heartbeat, bear mountain alone is worth the 3hr ride

Shorted

Thanks for sharing these pictures man. That was an awesome ride, that's for sure.

Last edited: