MRA Windscreen - CLEARLY a deal!

Bagman

I am going through one B* of a time with GP Bikes in Canada trying to get an MRA Vario-Touring screen (smoked) for my Fazer 8. They've had my money since mid-July. Apparently it should be arriving Sept 14 now. We'll see. That's another story. I'm VERY tempted to cancel my order, F* over GP and purchase the clear version from Twisted Throttle. TT.ca is pratically giving away the clear version of the screen. Something for everyone to consider if anyone should be in the market for a different windscreen. I paid $189 from GP with a discount. GP says $189 is what they pay. LOL - I'm not buying it.. but again.. that's another story..

$94!!
MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield for Yamaha Fazer 8 '10-'15 - TwistedThrottle.ca

TorontoAlex

Yeah I dont know why ordering anything from GP Bikes is so complicated. Might be because their distributors suck balls. Ordering direct online usually is a bit less expensive.

I gotta say thats one fugly windshield!

Fazer 8

I don't know, I'd say TT is clearing them out, probably because the FZ8/Fazer 8 is no longer being sold here (is it?). If you want it order now, there's only one left, apparently.

Bagman

I gotta say thats one fugly windshield!

Ya. It's definitely no PUIG, but I wanted something that at least looked like it would help with wind protection without being as sizable as a GIVI or Yamaha Touring. The PUIG screen isn't made anymore either! :(

I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks on the bike in smoked.