Motorcycle Boot Companys?

FZER

Avid Rider
I must have thrown away a Motorcyclist that had a great review of some boots that were just slightly taller at the ankle than high tops. The review said you could wear them all day.

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Boots are the hardest thing to find for me. I have extremely wide feet and most motorcycle boots are very narrow, and none are wide enough for me. The best fit I have been able to find are some of the TCX that come in wide widths, but they are still too narrow.

C

Camo

Boots are the hardest thing to find for me. I have extremely wide feet and most motorcycle boots are very narrow, and none are wide enough for me. The best fit I have been able to find are some of the TCX that come in wide widths, but they are still too narrow.
I have Sasquatch feet myself, trying boots on is the only way I've ever had success. Ordering online following measurements only ever results in disappointment.

DLSGAP

I've been told I have hobbit feet. Lol. My biggest issue with boots are the ankles and calves. If I have any complaint about my new diadora boots, its that I know I wont be able to tuck leathers into them. Ant they're covered in enough armor I wont be able to wear the leathers on the outside. I'll probably end up with a pair of Dainese boots before long and I'll sell these

FZER

Avid Rider
I've been told I have hobbit feet. Lol. My biggest issue with boots are the ankles and calves. If I have any complaint about my new diadora boots, its that I know I wont be able to tuck leathers into them. Ant they're covered in enough armor I wont be able to wear the leathers on the outside. I'll probably end up with a pair of Dainese boots before long and I'll sell these

I have a friend who just puts really small bungies around his pants/boots.

I also always know when I'm leaned over pretty good too, my toes hit the ground. I've got to get into the habit of putting my toes on the foot rest.

Last edited: