MotoGp gossip

C

Camo

Neither did I till half an hour ago lol. It may just be my source pissing in the wind but he's been on the money in the past.

W

WARPTH

Still want to see crutchlow on a factory bike... i believe the Bikes Whats Holding Him Back From Some Podiums. Well See This Year Though.

D

Deleted member 438

I wonder how it's going to work? It appears that they may have to buy out a CRT to get a spot, but the grid could definitely use two more factory bikes.

master paper clip

When does the moto GP season start up again, I've never caught the beginning of the season, always catch it mid way or at the end, wanna try and watch all I can this year

D

Deleted member 438

When does the moto GP season start up again, I've never caught the beginning of the season, always catch it mid way or at the end, wanna try and watch all I can this year

APR 7 in Qatar.

D

Deleted member 438

Ohh forgot, anyone know if they will be doing the circuit of the Americas track or they still only letting formula 1 race on it ?

APR 21. I wish I could have picked a vacation that week.

master paper clip

I would love to go and see that race, I can't wait till its open to the public for track days, I'll deffinatly be taking a trip there for one of those, track looks like it would be a blast

C

calscrazy

I would love to go and see that race, I can't wait till its open to the public for track days, I'll deffinatly be taking a trip there for one of those, track looks like it would be a blast

in the works according to ridesmart and LSTD. they already had some for the car clubs. my buddy jason had his miata down there!

master paper clip

Yea they had a lot of events planned, then all of a sudden they decided it was only gonna be open to pro events.. I haven't checked since then, hopefully they ran from that idea

waypoint

mod squad
Suzuki set to test their new bike in June.
Rumour is DePuniet & Spies to ride for Suzuki next year........not confirmed but sounds good!

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/188...st_return.html

That's good for Spies cause I imagine he'll want off that Duc about Round 2 of this year.
De Puniet, however, might outta think twice cause unless Suzuki puts a factory bike on the grid for him, and I don't think they will, switching from Aspar might not be the "A" answer.

Hopefully Rizzla won't be involved. Hated that powder blue livery. But then again, Lauren Vickers might just make it bearable ;)

I wonder how it's going to work? It appears that they may have to buy out a CRT to get a spot, but the grid could definitely use two more factory bikes.

I heard Came lodaRacing could be had for cheep :eek:

D

Deleted member 438

That's good for Spies cause I imagine he'll want off that Duc about Round 2 of this year.
De Puniet, however, might outta think twice cause unless Suzuki puts a factory bike on the grid for him, and I don't think they will, switching from Aspar might not be the "A" answer.

Hopefully Rizzla won't be involved. Hated that powder blue livery. But then again, Lauren Vickers might just make it bearable ;)

I heard Came lodaRacing could be had for cheep :eek:

RDP may need Suzuki to hang on to Lauren Vickers. I can't imagine the salary is all that great on a CRT.

C

Camo

You don't think she's with him for his devilish good looks? ;)

He's getting on... Looks and the fact he was a reasonable rider probably got him the start but if he wants to keep her, he'd best be finding some form and a hefty pay rise!

waypoint

mod squad
He's getting on... Looks and the fact he was a reasonable rider probably got him the start but if he wants to keep her, he'd best be finding some form and a hefty pay rise!

No doubt, cause I heard she was hangin out around Marquez's garage at Sepang testing :dropjaw: