Motodynamic fitted.

BigD

Ordered, fitted and happy :)
stock flashers removed from the rear. just fronts need sorting now..so far so good :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9 Lives

Looks good, really cleans up the back of the bike. I went with the same setup motodynamic in the back and leds in the front. Looks so much better than those big orange OEM lights.

BigD

hate the OEms,
need to get this soon.
oem is poo compared to this beaut. no more orange flags nor a measly brake/taillight.
didn't need to swap wiring around either as in yellow to blue and vice versa. mine worked a peach yellow to yello/ blue to blue...maybe MD changed the wiring....

sorted :)

[]V[]addog

Did you need to change the relay or anything?
I just got exhaust, and getting the juice box pro.
I have the black fazer with hold forks.
I want a few gold accents. Some bolts, levers, rear pegs, etc.
Tail tidy and moto dynamic are up there too!
Too much to do!
And I want a cruiser for two upping with the lady!
This is such ad expensive hobby!

NoNine4me

Easy install. I got rear-ended first few weeks I had the bike and realized the taillight sucks. Put this in (clear, not smoked!) and it's awesome. No problems and just turned over 8,000 miles. VERY visible.

9 Lives

Did you need to change the relay or anything?
I just got exhaust, and getting the juice box pro.
I have the black fazer with hold forks.
I want a few gold accents. Some bolts, levers, rear pegs, etc.
Tail tidy and moto dynamic are up there too!
Too much to do!
And I want a cruiser for two upping with the lady!
This is such ad expensive hobby!

You don't need a flasher with just the MD tail light is has its own resistor built in. If you install LED lights on the front, then you need to change the flasher or add resistors to the front also.

BigD

If you continue to use the stock rear indicators in addition to the MD then then resistor kit that comes with it isn't needed as it will impede the correct function of the light. but if you remove stock or change to at least rear led flashers then the resistor kit is needed for the moto.