Mobile phone bike mount and cramp buster

BigD

So here they are. The latest mods to make riding distance easier on the wrist and comms/sat Nav issues a thing of the past.
Throttle Cramp buster:

Handlebar clamp mobile phone mount bolt (removal of a clamp bolt required and replaced with bolt attachment)

Unit complete as would be when bike mounted:

Will upload a pic when installed on the bike tomorrow :)
Now just awaiting the 12v 2a usb bike mounted charger.

Nemo

hi there , i im loking for a cellular mount .. where did u get this one ?? i like the setup

funnelli

Nice one BigD never thought of attaching sat nav mount like this, had one of the stem mount types and converted it for the bar clamp mount, saved me ££££££££s:D

BigD

Nice one BigD never thought of attaching sat nav mount like this, had one of the stem mount types and converted it for the bar clamp mount, saved me ££££££££s:D
Good drills. glad my post has helped put :) I get to test mine out today when I ride to Dorset. finished night shift and haven't slept yet lol

Larry P

That's a clever way to mount instead of using the handlebar itself. Does it reduce the vibes coming off the bike? I use a handlebar mount for my phone/gps but I get worried since it vibrates a fair amount.

funnelli

Absolutely no sign of vibration issues on my tomtom, but then the handle bar mount was fine to, for me it also allows a lower better positioning of the gps, top idea all round! Very happy chappy :D

BigD

That's a clever way to mount instead of using the handlebar itself. Does it reduce the vibes coming off the bike? I use a handlebar mount for my phone/gps but I get worried since it vibrates a fair amount.
Next to no vibration for the 2 hr ride. only slight issue was being caught in torrential down pour and had to wear the all in one waterproofs..phone cover misted up near the top slightly but still plenty visible.
passed the test and no worries of phone coming off at speed :) happy chap also