Mirrors..cant decide! :hbwall:

BigD

So after the bar end mirror install, i've decided to revert back to using the oem mounts but changing the mirrors.
Two types (2x colour variants for each type) below I have decided on but cant choose which one would look best...I have attached a pic of my bike if it helps. I know its a personal decision but some input would be great :)

My bike currently and the two mirror options:

Last edited:

Bajaedition

I was really disappointed with the mirrors at first, I could not see any thing besides my elbows. Then I put on a set of two and a half inch extensions on the things and now I love them. I can see awesome.

BigD

I was really disappointed with the mirrors at first, I could not see any thing besides my elbows. Then I put on a set of two and a half inch extensions on the things and now I love them. I can see awesome.
Got a pic you can upload at all?

dtbrown

So after the bar end mirror install, i've decided to revert back to using the oem mounts but changing the mirrors.
Two types (2x colour variants for each type) below I have decided on but cant choose which one would look best...I have attached a pic of my bike if it helps. I know its a personal decision but some input would be great :)

My bike currently and the two mirror options:

Problem with all of those you can't adjust the mirror itself because the mirrors don't sit on a ball pivot. Besides that they look good. When I got mine I was only disappointed how much of a pain they are to adjust because the mirrors don't sit on a ball pivot.

I'm highly considering these because of the adjustability.
Black Mirrors Aluminum 10mm for Motorcycle Chopper Cruiser Racer Kiwav Magazi | eBay

BigD

Keach

Also...are the fz8 mirrors reverse thread?

Yes I think it is the right one that is reverse thread. The other is not. Only issue I had with my set of mirrors is the reverse set thread bolt was crap and they had to send me another one from china. Second set of hardware worked and I'm happy overall with the mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk