Mid Atlantic Rider's Facebook Group

cambo

Avid Rider
Gentlemen,

To better faciliate real time updates for local area rides/events/etc, I've created a facebook group for the Mid Atlantic region.

Aptly dubbed "FZ8-forum.com: Mid-Atlantic Riders"...it's an open group, anyone can view or join, and you should be able to find it easily. However, you must join to receive notifications from the group.

As mentioned, those concerned with privary measures need not feel obliged to 'friend' members. This is simply an additional tool, along with the forum itself, to receive updates on planned group events.

You must have a facebook account to access.

EDIT:

Link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/midatlanticfz8ers/

Last edited:

cambo

Avid Rider
no but seriously that's weird...what's your username? I wonder if everyone's having this problem...

cambo

Avid Rider
ahhh, ok, just got off the phone with zuckerberg. my group is so new...it won't show up in the search function just yet. he said give it a few more hours. 24hrs tops.

cambo

Avid Rider
hey would anybody mind confirming that they can find this group and actually join lol. If it's just me and noob I'm gonna close it out. no offense noob! lmao

cambo

Avid Rider
I would join if I could find it, only thing I foud close was te Facebook page for www.779cc.org

damn...I can't figure this out. I've got it set to open and public...

alright...I'll continue trying to figure it out. thanks for testing man!

cambo

Avid Rider
DOH...why the hell didn't I think of that. I edited the oringal post to have the link. thanks randy!

cambo

Avid Rider
hmm...did you try logging in first, and then clicking the link?

Please let me know if that works...I'll have to specify that in the directions.

damn guys...sorry this is so complicated. g'damn facebook...

Last edited:

MotoZen

I found it and will join tonight from home. My boss is a friend on Facebook and I don't think he'd be thrilled with me being on the forums or Facebook at work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

master paper clip

I'm logged in already, I click the link and it opens another page and goes to Facebook.com and loads my news feed... Pissing me off and I can't find it by searching for it either

cxa0897

Link in the bottom of the first post worked for me. Could not find it by searching fz8 or any variation of it.

cambo

Avid Rider
yeah sorry guys, I don't know how to make it searchable. Also, you're supposed to be able to join without me having to approve it. stupid facebook...stupid technology. back in my day we wrote letters to one another.

MotoZen

I requested to join and I can see people's posts, but I can't comment yet.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.