meet up

lancercanada

anyone wanna meet up sometime. id like to see other fz8 or fazers and see what they have done to the bike.

id say meet up central from everyone.

please post when and where you are located so we can go from there

Roughshod

I'm already pre-booked on Sat. Aug. 30th for a handgun shoot but I'm free on the Sunday. My wife is taking her M1 exit course on Aug. 16/17 so I'd have our little girl with me but she loves bikes. I was just checking out any planned bike events around our area and was shocked to learn that the Sport Bike Rally in Parry Sound has been cancelled and they're looking to replace the event with another bike event.

Umyaya

anyone wanna meet up sometime. id like to see other fz8 or fazers and see what they have done to the bike.

id say meet up central from everyone.

please post when and where you are located so we can go from there

I don't have a passport so I could get into Canada but would have to illegal sneak back over to America .

jassilamba

Riding to Canada sounds like pretty fun. I could be wrong, but I think you just need your birth certificate to enter back into USA.

lancercanada

you do need a passport to cross the boarder into and back into the U.S.A
if that the case that some of the American's want to meet up the Canadian's ....im down to meeting at falls for the day.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I'm up for a meet, the Labour Day weekend may not work though, any other weekend in the near future would work...