Marthy Exhaust for FZ8 (Midship)

master paper clip

He's in Florida, I don't think there're such thing as cold months.

Temperature will bound to hit the upper 90s and 100s soon. Will not be riding in those weather so it's a good time to pull off the header and send it out, at least that will be my plans.

And pass up that fantastic riding weather

Marthy

Other that what's going on in my personal life... other bad news.

The Carbon Fiber can that I was hoping to be the next big thing since slice bread won't work. I had one out for test on my buddy's FZ8 and it pretty much melt the thing apart!

The can rip off in the seams and the end cap got all piss off from the heat. Mine end up ok but I didn't run it that hard that much. I end up putting the Viper back on over the weekend for my ride with my wife... DBK is easier on her.

So my last hope is the Danmoto tri oval. Waiting on a response from them. I talk to them earlier this year and they were ok to custom made one of there can to my size. Might cost a little extra but well... Since the Viper can is in short supply I need another option.

Sorry guys, just as desapointed as some of you.

Marthy

I just put an order for 5 Danmoto Jisu tri oval in black custom made for our application. Should be here within few weeks. Same can as Rabbitman installed on his FZ1 but proper length... no cutting required.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Marthy

Ok everyone. I think is very safe to say that the map is a good to go! So we are open for business!!! LOL

Ready to offer the mid-ship exhaust set up for the FZ8. Either have the choice of Viper can or custom Danmoto. The DBKiller is include with the Danmoto.

I know some of you already have slip-on that can fit or be shorten to fit the application (12-13" long) and the PCV.

For you the exhaust mod alone is $330.00 including shipping (USA)

Exhaust mod with slip-on $530.00 including shipping (USA)

You can have the total package for $850.00 That include the exhaust mod, slip-on, PCV and DBK (shipping include within the USA)

The way it work is after you make your choice of exhaust set up you contact me at [email protected] to let me know your order. From there I will give you my shipping address and PayPal account.

Marthy

Marthy

will everything fit with the fz8 centerstand installed ?

Trying hard! Lol I will be building one shortly... we will find out. I still need to work onmy jig so I can all build them the same...

MotoZen

Ok everyone. I think is very safe to say that the map is a good to go! So we are open for business!!! LOL

Ready to offer the mid-ship exhaust set up for the FZ8. Either have the choice of Viper can or custom Danmoto. The DBKiller is include with the Danmoto.

I know some of you already have slip-on that can fit or be shorten to fit the application (12-13" long) and the PCV.

For you the exhaust mod alone is $330.00 including shipping (USA)

Exhaust mod with slip-on $530.00 including shipping (USA)

You can have the total package for $850.00 That include the exhaust mod, slip-on, PCV and DBK (shipping include within the USA)

The way it work is after you make your choice of exhaust set up you contact me at [email protected] to let me know your order. From there I will give you my shipping address and PayPal account.

Marthy
Does that $850 include the actual PCV or just the mapping?

TwoWheels

I sent you a PM, and you kindly replied, so Marthy, you can expect my $850 come November! Sorry to make you wait that long, but I can't keep off of the thing until the winter hits me! Lol :) It looks bitchin!

Marthy

I sent you a PM, and you kindly replied, so Marthy, you can expect my $850 come November! Sorry to make you wait that long, but I can't keep off of the thing until the winter hits me! Lol :) It looks bitchin!

I have one ready to go on the shelve... just saying. LOL

MotoZen

I'm unclear on something, do we need to send you our header pipe for modification for your package?

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Marthy

I'm unclear on something, do we need to send you our header pipe for modification for your package?

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Yes. I need to modify your exhaust. I just happen to have only one core FZ8 exhaust that I can use as trade in. I've been doing it for 3 years now for the FZ6R. It's shipping + 1 day 90% of the time.

The one I have sitting here is the first one that I made using my jig (built the jig over the weekend) So I need to make sure this one work and all the measurement and clearance are perfect. All the one I made worked just fine so far... I'm just trying to fix few thing the previous customer asked about. Kind of not so easy without the bike...

master paper clip

Yes. I need to modify your exhaust. I just happen to have only one core FZ8 exhaust that I can use as trade in. I've been doing it for 3 years now for the FZ6R. It's shipping + 1 day 90% of the time.

The one I have sitting here is the first one that I made using my jig (built the jig over the weekend) So I need to make sure this one work and all the measurement and clearance are perfect. All the one I made worked just fine so far... I'm just trying to fix few thing the previous customer asked about. Kind of not so easy without the bike...

If I wasnt like 6 states away u could have access to mine

cambo

Avid Rider
Marthy...this is from left field...but do you think you'd be able to design an undertail exhaust? or something close to it? As much as I love your midship design...I'd just rather have an undertail look...and I'd rather pay a fellow forum member!

Marthy

Marthy...this is from left field...but do you think you'd be able to design an undertail exhaust? or something close to it? As much as I love your midship design...I'd just rather have an undertail look...and I'd rather pay a fellow forum member!

Sure, ship me your bike for the winter! LOL

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie

Yeah, he is definitely going to need the bike for that. IF it is even possible. I know this has been brought up on the FZ6R. I think the main problem is that bikes that have an undertail exhaust, have more clearance under the rear seat to the tire. Adding exhaust cans under there could be an accident waiting to happen. For science!!!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Dude! If he could loan you a doner bike, I'd ride down to Florida with you and back up! That would be awesome, we could meet the mad scientist in person! :D