Luimoto

JDZIII

I ordered a set of custom seat covers for my FZ8 at the beginning of last summer.

So far I love the look of the seat and since they're a custom color scheme I'm hoping I won't see another like it. lol

Anyway, the quality is good and the turn around time was about a week or two from the time I ordered them. They're customer service is very good and their product was delivered as promised and looked better than I'd even pictured in my head.

When I ordered the custom covers they come with a little bit of cushion, though I also had ordered and install the Gold Gel padding you have to install into the seat. I wasn't overly impressed with it. I've logged about 2,000 miles on it so far on the seat.

http://www.luimoto.com/

In conclusion, seat covers where amazing. The gold gel, so-so.

If you can't find covers that will match your own FZ8 creation then definitly go with thier custom order. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
I ordered a set of custom seat covers for my FZ8 at the beginning of last summer.

So far I love the look of the seat and since they're a custom color scheme I'm hoping I won't see another like it. lol

Anyway, the quality is good and the turn around time was about a week or two from the time I ordered them. They're customer service is very good and their product was delivered as promised and looked better than I'd even pictured in my head.

When I ordered the custom covers they come with a little bit of cushion, though I also had ordered and install the Gold Gel padding you have to install into the seat. I wasn't overly impressed with it. I've logged about 2,000 miles on it so far on the seat.

Luimoto - Designer Motorcycle Seat Covers and More

In conclusion, seat covers where amazing. The gold gel, so-so.

If you can't find covers that will match your own FZ8 creation then definitly go with thier custom order. You won't be disappointed.

Picture?

JDZIII

pic

here ya go.

Attachments

• jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1506-20140322-184643-1-1.jpg
    jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1506-20140322-184643-1-1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 88
  • jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1505-spring-break-out-ride-2014.jpg
    jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1505-spring-break-out-ride-2014.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

9 Lives

These are the blue ones, they are a quality cover. Agree with the gel also, a bit better but not that much.

FZ8Ryder

Glad to hear you guys like the covers. I've seen them before and thought they looked really nice. Did you fit them your selves? JDZIII, what bottom cowling is that you have? It looks fantastic!!! Great looking bike.

JDZIII

RYDER, ya, you fit them yourself. The directions and vids are pretty straight forward.

That belly pan is actually Ermax (Air-max). Bought it plain, had it custom painted to match the look of the bike. You cant tell unless your on top of it but its two toned.