Lowered bars or clip ons

Ivy33

Has anyone installed lower angled bars or clip ons on their FZ8?

At 6'1" I'd like a slightly more forward lean seating style, not as low as a sportbike though. Just something that leans me forward a little more and I find that the stock bars feel just a little too high for me.

SpunkyTheTuna

There are lots of different bars available with different bends that might be useful to you. Since you're looking to go lower rather than higher you probably won't need to mess with changing cables or hoses, which makes it much easier. Your local bike shop ought to have a selection of bars you can check out to see what gives you a comfortable bend with less rise. Then a simple unbolt/swap/tighten and you're set.

Ivy33

There are lots of different bars available with different bends that might be useful to you. Since you're looking to go lower rather than higher you probably won't need to mess with changing cables or hoses, which makes it much easier. Your local bike shop ought to have a selection of bars you can check out to see what gives you a comfortable bend with less rise. Then a simple unbolt/swap/tighten and you're set.

Yeah, I'll be at the shop this afternoon so I'll check to see what they have. Thanks!