lower fairing

lancercanada

Jump on ebay and look up ermax belly pan. I think that may be what u are after. I have it and reckon it is a little nicer than the OEM belly pan.

it is nice, but the price is crazy. thats why i was asking if someone local had it so i can make a couple and sell it for what ever it cost me to make. i want to extend it too. maybe cost me less then 100 bucks

FZ8canuk

Lower fairing

Hey There I'v got the chin fairings in black, I just got my full fairings from JMV so I will be doing the install in the spring. i'm not to far from you I'm in Ottawa so if thats what your looking for and my new dress looks as good as I think it will we can talk again in April.

I have the 2012 50th so I did the color scheme to match the red and black graphics on the rest of the bike I'll try and post pics once she's done also got the rear JMV fender in red.

sinclap2

Lazy
Hey There I'v got the chin fairings in black, I just got my full fairings from JMV so I will be doing the install in the spring. i'm not to far from you I'm in Ottawa so if thats what your looking for and my new dress looks as good as I think it will we can talk again in April.

I have the 2012 50th so I did the color scheme to match the red and black graphics on the rest of the bike I'll try and post pics once she's done also got the rear JMV fender in red.

I'd like to see that when they're on!

Jwood9

Has anyone came across a carbon fiber belly pan that fits out of the box? Im trying not to fiddle with that too much

lancercanada

sure, send me a pic. will work something out if you will let me barrow it. might be able to make your money back lol. lets get it done b4 april

greenturbo

If you're talking a full lower fairing:

Greenturbo got his from here:
TCP Aerodynamics

And i got mine from here:
JMVCONCEPT leader en carenage moto

I can't vouch for the quality of greenturbo's but the lower farings i got from JMV is out standing. All handmade fibreglass and perfectly matched to the yamaha colour.

TCP Aero,

i found them to be of good quality, about as well made as a factory one, nice metal brackets included for mounting along with hard ware,
comes as 3 plastics , 2 sides and a front

I am happy with them. they make the bike look much better
been above highway speed with them and did not notice any issues

[]V[]addog

TCP Aero,

i found them to be of good quality, about as well made as a factory one, nice metal brackets included for mounting along with hard ware,
comes as 3 plastics , 2 sides and a front

I am happy with them. they make the bike look much better
been above highway speed with them and did not notice any issues

love your bike man! I emailed them directly asked them what the deal was to ship to canada, etc. so I'll let everyone know how it goes.

[]V[]addog

Correct and I know a little French so I emailed them for more info, pictures and pricing on shipping. They have alot of other options too…
Check them out! I'll let u know when I hear back!