Lime Creek Road - Austin, TX

hypo

SERIOUSLY twisty roads. we're talking 15-20mph hairpins, and one particular turn looks like it ate about 3 bikes due to the scrape marks going into the center hole. obey the speed limit and you'll enjoy the ride. Great views, but VERY technical riding with pauses in between.

we came in from 281 at Marble Falls on 1431 all the way to Vista Ridge/Cross Creek area, turned right onto Anderson Mill (the map says Lime Creek is there, but its not) and then right onto Lime Creek.

Our total trip for that day was around 262 miles and towards the end there I started getting some serious monkeybutt.

‪lime creek road‬‏ - YouTube

S

Shock

SERIOUSLY twisty roads. we're talking 15-20mph hairpins, and one particular turn looks like it ate about 3 bikes due to the scrape marks going into the center hole. obey the speed limit and you'll enjoy the ride. Great views, but VERY technical riding with pauses in between.

we came in from 281 at Marble Falls on 1431 all the way to Vista Ridge/Cross Creek area, turned right onto Anderson Mill (the map says Lime Creek is there, but its not) and then right onto Lime Creek.

Our total trip for that day was around 262 miles and towards the end there I started getting some serious monkeybutt.

‪lime creek road‬‏ - YouTube

I live in College Station. The hill country is gorgeous I bet that ride is awesome!

Wolf

It's the best twisties I've found around here.

Just gotta watch for sand/gravel in the corners on occasion, along with roadkill (damn dead armadillo was in the middle of the lane last weekend).