Lever Suggestions On a Budget

jmsandy77

Hi All,
Looking to get a great pair of levers and hopefully not pay an arm and leg. (I will though if the consensus is that's the way to go) I don't want to have to purchase twice. Sometime's there are options out there where you get the same quality but don't have to pay for the name brand. I know of Pazzo's, ASV's and CRG's but are there others out there y'all would suggest that you feel are great quality vs price? Looking forward to your input and suggestions.

b-eock

RSC lever from Righteousstuntmetal.com. buttery smooth and easy clutch action. Brake lever, eBay it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Chambers12

Have you had any issues with the anodizing? How is the fitment? I've been very interested in these.

I got the shorty black levers with red adjusters, they have not but the mirrors have a little bit but it looks good for the little anodizing it has done. more of a gold tint to it.

Keach

Have you had any issues with the anodizing? How is the fitment? I've been very interested in these.

I have them in gold sold on amazon by moto-777. The set I got claimed to be rideitmoto, but idkaybe they're rideoto knockoffs which would be funny cause rideitmoto are knockoffs lol. They have faded a considerable amount in a year. Fit was perfect. They still look good but if they fade anymore I'll be spraying them black or ordering a black set. Not sure if the gold fades faster, less, or the same as black but if I find them for 36 bucks a set again I'd try them once more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bagman

FP Racing Levers. Do NOT buy cheap eBay levers. Yes indeed ASV levers are not cheap, but they are on the expensive side of the good stuff.