Left side exit exhaust

Zenfist

I was looking at my bike, and some exhaust, and I noticed how beautiful the right side swingarm looks. And how bad the left side looks when compared. I looked a several slip-ons that help show off that swingarm, but I thought an underseat or a left side exit would be MUCH better. Couldn't find any online. Does anyone else think this should be a no-brainer? It would look so much better with the exhaust the fz-07 or fz-09 have.

Marthy

I was looking at my bike, and some exhaust, and I noticed how beautiful the right side swingarm looks. And how bad the left side looks when compared. I looked a several slip-ons that help show off that swingarm, but I thought an underseat or a left side exit would be MUCH better. Couldn't find any online. Does anyone else think this should be a no-brainer? It would look so much better with the exhaust the fz-07 or fz-09 have.

I have a FZ8 mid ship headers ready to go... $330 shipped to you. No slip-on but this Yamaha DS70 Carbon Fiber Mufflers / Silencers 9" (225mm)

should fit very well. That's what I use on my FZ09. Comes with a DBK. You can get it in carbon fiber or stainless steel.

vigintitr3s

My under seat

Muzzy muffler. Pie cut link pipe. I made a couple heat shields for here and there. Hacked off part of the right rearset and rerouted the rear brake line. Also repositioned the rect/reg.

The forward end of the muff is just open chamber so sometime when I do a tail hack I'll make a new endcap, hack the headers into a 4 into 2 and turn it into an underbelly.

I agree about the swinger. Wanted it exposed and none of the exhaust options save for the super loud ones allowed for this sooooo......

Made my own. All in about $300 That includes welding extensions on my linkage to raise the tail. (I'm 6'6") and the steel braded line and banjos.

vigintitr3s

Somehow the pic keeps flipping usd. Same pic is in the gallery if you wanna see it better. I did get rid of my rear brake light switch just for sake of getting rid of some of the clutter. I brake with both front and rear ALL THE TIME. So no biggie. Thoughts?

Zenfist

Somehow the pic keeps flipping usd. Same pic is in the gallery if you wanna see it better. I did get rid of my rear brake light switch just for sake of getting rid of some of the clutter. I brake with both front and rear ALL THE TIME. So no biggie. Thoughts?

Looks pretty good. I think I am going to just use an extremeblaster muffler, it looks pretty cool and I wont have to worry about changing anything else at the moment.