KT Auto Part HID Projector KT-MT2

hypo

no. that angel ring and eyeball socket all have to be placed inside the main headlight housing. poked through the hole the bulb usually pops through, and secured.

THEN the bulb can be properly installed into that hole.

UB67Rider

I just bought and installed the kt mt2. i only ordered a blue angel eye with no demon eye but they gave me a red one, and im pretty glad they did. Had a little trouble installing though. Some things didnt line up, and i had to bake the headlight up to seven times for forgetting things. Overall, when its finished probably one of the best mods.

lyric911

I just bought and installed the kt mt2. i only ordered a blue angel eye with no demon eye but they gave me a red one, and im pretty glad they did. Had a little trouble installing though. Some things didnt line up, and i had to bake the headlight up to seven times for forgetting things. Overall, when its finished probably one of the best mods.

My projectors is my 2nd favorite mod. I have a loose wire on my angel eye I need to fix though, just haven't gotten around to it.

UB67Rider

My projectors is my 2nd favorite mod. I have a loose wire on my angel eye I need to fix though, just haven't gotten around to it.

Yea, ive been having a problem with mine..after an hour ride it seems like the demon eye has dimmed. Like the red doesnt go all the way around. Also if i have the bike on then turn it off and turn it back on the high/lows dont come on. Its not until i turn it on and off three more times that the bulb actually comes back on. Any ideas?...also the bulb always turns on the third time never the second or fourth

lyric911

Yea, ive been having a problem with mine..after an hour ride it seems like the demon eye has dimmed. Like the red doesnt go all the way around. Also if i have the bike on then turn it off and turn it back on the high/lows dont come on. Its not until i turn it on and off three more times that the bulb actually comes back on. Any ideas?...also the bulb always turns on the third time never the second or fourth

No idea man. My headlight comes on every time I start the bike. I'd just double check all your wiring connections.

UB67Rider

No idea man. My headlight comes on every time I start the bike. I'd just double check all your wiring connections.

Yea ill have to give it a shot. Not that its a big deal but im kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my bike. I took the whole thing apart because i forgot a washer :p

andrewinoc

WOW that looks awesome, blue with the red. Demonic!