Just Picked Her Up

D

DJK1505

Hey everyone, just picked up my FZ last wednesday. :)Already installed a two brothers slip on, wrapped the headers, and a tank pad. Coming next week is the tail tidy, led blinkers, phone holder, and 12V accesory plug, new grips and bluetooth helmet. I love this bike! Feels great to be back on two wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ

Ivy33

Hey everyone, just picked up my FZ last wednesday. :)Already installed a two brothers slip on, wrapped the headers, and a tank pad. Coming next week is the tail tidy, led blinkers, phone holder, and 12V accesory plug, new grips and bluetooth helmet. I love this bike! Feels great to be back on two wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ

Welcome from Silver Spring, MD. Please post some pics of the wrapped headers. I saw a sportbike a few days ago with wrapped headers (I forgot which make/model) and it looked pretty sweet.

Hereward

In the UK we have a saying "pictures or it didn't happen" LOL Congrats on the new bike.........who's taking bets on how long it is till he try's 7k just to see what the bike is hiding........I'll give it 2 days LOL

hypo

In the UK we have a saying "pictures or it didn't happen" LOL Congrats on the new bike.........who's taking bets on how long it is till he try's 7k just to see what the bike is hiding........I'll give it 2 days LOL

in the US we have one just a little more crass than that. :D

D

DJK1505

trying to post pics now. Just finished my 5$ tail tidy kit! LOL

D

DJK1505

Biek hit 7K the first day. Did my first oil change last night, Purolator oil filter and rotela oil! By the middle of this week I will hit the 1K mark, put ams oil and the K&N oil and air filter in it and really see what she has!!!!!

D

DJK1505

D

DJK1505

More pics to come! Need to take a pic of the tail eliminator I made, mirrors are coming this week, frame sliders, and a few nick nacks this week as well.

DJ

D

DJK1505

Not really, more for looks. it deteriotates your pipes quicker, but helps a tad bit to keep the EGT's down.