Jumbo map for PCV

dustin0887

I have a r77 slip on can I've been looking ever where for this map could someone send it to me it would be much appreciated

Woody146

Banned
I have pcv installed it about a week ago as well as R77 yosh K&N air filter and block off plates. I've been playing around with some maps i found online but cant seem to get rid of a hesitation around 5500 rpm. Think it is a little better as of last night about to go on a little test ride.

Then yes it would be worth it..or you can save all that money and just load the jumbo map which was done on a dyno with your mods..I have ridden jumbos bike and it is very smooth, almost as smooth as mine ;)

Umyaya

Then yes it would be worth it..or you can save all that money and just load the jumbo map which was done on a dyno with your mods..I have ridden jumbos bike and it is very smooth, almost as smooth as mine ;)

All this jumbo talk makes me want the map...

metalmulisha

can anyone send me this jumbo map? i just got my juice box pro. got the air box mod k&n and a m2 vale two bros slip on. thanks!

metalmulisha

jumbo map

hey fellas, just got my juice box pro. looking for a good map and this jumbo one looks like the one to get for what i got. juice box air box mod, k&N two bros m2vale slip on. anyone able to hook me up?

[]V[]addog

Lol im serious. If its my map you guys are talking about let me know and ill send.

Hey Man,
I purchased a juice box pro this winter. I haven't installed it yet, but I think I can use the same maps correct?
All I have done is a yosh R77 slip on.
Would you map be better than what comes on the juice box pro. I think they have a optimised map with pipe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Umyaya

No it's not alright... jk. I publically posted the link in dropbox form. Click it and download it and then transfer it to your pc5.... if you don't know how to transfer a map to a PC5... you need alternative help.

D

Deleted member 3631

Ok Ill send u guys the new map as soon as I get home tonight.
The mods on this current map:

Yoshi R77
Lars Airbox
K&N filter
AIS Block off
could you send the map my way:) thanks

amirmactavish

Hi guys, i just installed pc5 on my 8 n yoshi r77 exhaust. How do u go abt in doin the airbox mods? Is there any tutorials?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk