Jumbo map for PCV

FzFazn

Map sent jumbo. Since he's ok with it I could email both versions to those who need it. No guarantees on my slightly tweeked version since I have not done a dyno tune but all I did was change some values to 0 so it should be gtg. Just send pm's and ill see what i can do.

Fzfazn

Irish John

Ok Ill send u guys the new map as soon as I get home tonight.
The mods on this current map:

Yoshi R77
Lars Airbox
K&N filter
AIS Block off

Hey Jumbo

I Just bought An FZ8 and made all the same mods you made. Great Minds think alike. I really would love to try your map out?. My email is [email protected] if you get a chance.

BTW did you have any luck with the changes FzFazn made to your map?

Jacek3743

Jumbo map is posted in the VIP Section of the forum so go and get it if you'd like!

If you cant find the VIP Section, well then you'll have to upgrade your membership but that's a small price to pay for such a great map! :D

bfisch

Someone was kind enough to send me 2 maps. One is Jumbo Map 2013 and the other is jumbo map w o2 op. Sorry if this has already been explained, but could I get some clarification as to the differences of the 2? Thanks!

Bnooks86

I have the following mods on my bike:

Lars airbox mod

AIS block off

K&N airfilter

2Bros slip-on

Does this "Jumbo map" apply to my bike as well?

oldschooltech51

New to this site

Hello All,

I am new to this site. My Bikes are;

1970 Yamaha TD3 Replica - too many new parts to list right now.
2011 Yamaha FZ8 with following.

Yoshi R77
Lars Airbox
K&N filter
AIS Block off
Gutted Cat

I have been riding bikes off and on for 37 years. My 1st road bike at 16 was a Kawasaki 500 triple. At 17 I purchased a 1973 Yamaha RD350 (much better handling bike then the triple). I will be loading the Jumbo map like many of you folks if I can find it on the site? He He

Cheers

Al

NORE

Hi guys
I have a k&n. Two bros blk. Jbp. And stock air box. Anybody with a map for a setting like this? Ill be glad if u wanna shared.
Also let me know what u think about this setting, I dont really want change the box if is not necessary. Open to criticism.

jmsandy77

Can I Try Jumbo's Map Too?

Hi Guys,
Just purchase my FZ8 and am loving it. I would really like to try this map if someone would be so kind to send it to me. I'm sure you all know that PC website has very little. Hope to hear from you.

Twiste

Thinking about picking up a PV5 to improve stock, does it improve the performance enough to merit the purchase? I have a sportster and noticed a dramatic difference in it on the first ride. I'm sure I got another 7 plus HP out of the bike. I changed the airfilter, exhaust and got the PV5 for it and it went from 65 HP stock to 82. Was hopping for better performance and some extra HP on the low end. If I missed a post that already covered this sorry, I skimmed and didn't see any stock info.

Thanks ahead of time!

Woody146

Banned
Thinking about picking up a PV5 to improve stock, does it improve the performance enough to merit the purchase? I have a sportster and noticed a dramatic difference in it on the first ride. I'm sure I got another 7 plus HP out of the bike. I changed the airfilter, exhaust and got the PV5 for it and it went from 65 HP stock to 82. Was hopping for better performance and some extra HP on the low end. If I missed a post that already covered this sorry, I skimmed and didn't see any stock info.

Thanks ahead of time!

Yes....a pc5, slip on, and k&n air filter and you will notice a difference the first ride (loaded witht the jumbo map)

Woody146

Banned
I personally am not running it so I don't have it...I got mine dyno tuned by the maker of that map however ( I have different mods)

motoguy

Anyone get their bike dyno'd? I have been thinking about making a run up to denver to have it done. Just wondering if it is worth the ride and $$$?

Woody146

Banned
Anyone get their bike dyno'd? I have been thinking about making a run up to denver to have it done. Just wondering if it is worth the ride and $$$?

Yes, and yes only if you have a power commander 5 so you (or the dynoer) can actually tune it

motoguy

I have pcv installed it about a week ago as well as R77 yosh K&N air filter and block off plates. I've been playing around with some maps i found online but cant seem to get rid of a hesitation around 5500 rpm. Think it is a little better as of last night about to go on a little test ride.