Jumbo map for PCV

amirmactavish

Hi guys, ive just installed the jumbo and it works great.!! Thanks man. Just a little question abt the o2 optimizer, according to the instruction manual The o2 optimizer should lit solid. But mine is blinking instead of a solid lit.
Does it have any effect? Or anyways to solve it? Thanks!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

linus

Anyone have map accord to this mod?

- Air box
- Yoshi exhaust
- Catalytic removed
- AIS Block off
- K&N filter

Umyaya

It's just the name of the map someone made that suits your mods. I ran in before I reflashed. You can find it on the other forum.

robbys66

airbox mod, decat, term Akra no dbkiller ,AIS close , lambda on
Is possibile one map HOC for PCV for my fz8 in Italy ?
Thx for now

FlippyFlip

Digging up an old thread. Is there anyone out there with a few good maps? I have a FlashTune ECU harness so I can flash them by myself. FlashTune only has an unrestricted map and Power Commander's website doesn't have a map that accounts for any mods except the Two Brother's slip-on. I would like to see if there is anyone who has a map that may match my mods a bit better.

List of Mods:
- AIS Disabled on ECU and blocked off'
- Airbox Mod (stock air filter)
- Two Brother's slip-on
- Gutted Cat.
- Currently running FlashTune's Unrestricted map with the Power Commander map (stock air filter with TB slip-on) overlayed the FT map.

Thanks in advance anyone who can help!

Outbreak

Digging up an old thread. Is there anyone out there with a few good maps? I have a FlashTune ECU harness so I can flash them by myself. FlashTune only has an unrestricted map and Power Commander's website doesn't have a map that accounts for any mods except the Two Brother's slip-on. I would like to see if there is anyone who has a map that may match my mods a bit better.

List of Mods:
- AIS Disabled on ECU and blocked off'
- Airbox Mod (stock air filter)
- Two Brother's slip-on
- Gutted Cat.
- Currently running FlashTune's Unrestricted map with the Power Commander map (stock air filter with TB slip-on) overlayed the FT map.

Thanks in advance anyone who can help!

Hey, not sure if you're still active on the site but I sent you a PM about your Flashtune

Oregon FZ8

I have a dyno map, mods included. Air box mod, cat delete,AIS delete, two brothers muffler, k&n air filter. I did all of the mods then took my bike right to the dyno. Dyno done by AIP speed in Santa Clarita California. Chris can time for sure!!!

Last edited: