Jumbo map for PCV

yoyokid16

Hello, I am trying to find the jumbo map for pcv that everyone is talking about. I just purchased a pcv and would like to upload some new maps to try. Any help would be awesome :) thank you.

FzFazn

What's this jumbo map you speak of? I just installed a pcv this weekend and am running a base map until i can find something better. Would like to get a dynotune but I think the closest one is around a 4 hour drive from my house. :(

FzFazn

Yeah if you dont mind I would like to try your map. Just looking for any i can find to see what works best. PM inbound.

jumb5150

Ok Ill send u guys the new map as soon as I get home tonight.
The mods on this current map:

Yoshi R77
Lars Airbox
K&N filter
AIS Block off

jumb5150

To those who asked for the map, I sent it out. Pls let me know how you guys like it and what numbers you guys are getting if u get the bike dyno'd

jumb5150

I want to give credit to my mechanic Ivan at Superbike here in San Jose Ca. Give me feed back guys. So maybe we can improve the map for next year.

yoyokid16

Pcv map

I have tried the "jumbo" map and love it, just wondering if anyone is having problems with idle and what kid of fuel to use?

FzFazn

I just got around to installing the map yesterday. Had a slight issue at idle but thats cause i havent done the air box mod and i'm using an akroprovic exhaust which is different than the map setup.

So for the warm idle temp/speeds I just changed the values to 0. Otherwise the map works great.

Oh and i also changed some values in the middle to 0. I did this because in the pcv installation instructions it said if your using the o2 optimizer that in this certain region (the pdf is on their site) you should have 0's. Since i did install that optimizer which came with the kit I changed those handful of values to 0 per the instructions.

So far the mpg has been pretty good. Got 44.5 for yesterdays ride altho that was alot of back woods low speed cruising (stuck behind a truck). Still feels very peppy when i need it to be and the full throttle feels better than the old map i was using.

Pretty happy with the whole deal so far. :)