Joke

n00b

Avid Rider
An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time.

Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.

Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.

They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally, the elderly gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.

"How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather tentatively.

"I would like it infrequently," she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, leaned over towards her and whispered,

"Is that one word or two?"

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha that shits funny

I'm reminded of this joke:

A young couple is celebrating their 1st anniversary in a small, quaint, countryside restaurant. Seated next to them is an elderly couple, and they can't help but overhear the elderly couple's converstation,that the elderly couple is celebrating their 50th anniversary.
The elderly man leans towards his wife and says "remember hun, 50 years ago, we celebrated our 1st anniversary at this very same restaurant?". His wife replies "but of course I do, like it was yesterday!". The eldery man replies "do you remember on that night, after dinner, we snuck out back and made sweet love outside?". His wife giggles softly and replies "yes, of course I do". The elderly man winks at his wife and says "do you want to go out and re-create that moment?". His wife giggles a little louder and replies "okay!".

The young couple is very intrigued, they quickly finish off their dinner and sneak out behind the restaurant to spy on the elderly couple. Much to their suprprise, the elderly lady is leaning on a fence and the elderly man is standing behind her, and they are making love in a very passionate, almost violent way. When the elderly couple are finished, the young man says to his young wife "I just gotta ask them how they can still make love like that after 50 years!!"
The young man approaches them and sheepishly says "I'm sorry to intrude on your intimate moment, but we're just celebrating our 1st anniversary, and we overheard your conversation and stumbled upon you both out here. We were inspired that you have been married for 50 years and you keep your physical relationship so lively. How do you do it?"
The elderly man speaks up "That fence wasn't electrified 50 years ago!!!"

Last edited:
Back