***IMPORTANT**** Please read!!!

FZ1inNH

Administrator
We've seen some interesting topics come and go. Some have caused a stir and created animosity among members and staff. Most of these issues could be avoided if everyone would please stop and carefully read the site rules. The link is at the top menu bar under Site Info or click this: Forum Rules - Yamaha FZ8 Forums - International FZ8 Motorcycle Community Forum

Of note would be the "Disallowed Specific Topics" which seems to elude some members. And please, do not start with the freedom of speech aspect. This is a Canadian hosted and owned site, not a U.S. site therefore your constitutional rights do not apply. This is the Admin's house.... you come in, sign the agreement that you did, in fact, actually read and understand his rules and will abide by them. You take off your shoes at the door and relax for some good conversation, all the while, keeping in mind there are rules to live with.

You are all welcomed here and trusted until trust is broken. The rules are actually quite simple to live by but you do need to understand them. If you have any questions about them, please ask a staff member or Admin himself and it will be clarified.

Debates are welcome. Personal attacks and comments that may offend another member are NOT welcome. If you do not understand the difference between an argument and a healthy debate, please go Google and study the results. Then come back and participate in a healthy debate.

This site is primarily about your Yamaha FZ8 motorcycle. But many topics are welcome and few are not. In case you do not want to read the entire rules page, here is that excerpt:

Disallowed specific topics
We're all about freedom of speech, however there are some topics that don't belong here, such as:

Running from the cops.
Police bashing/slander.
Breaking the law.
No satanic threads/links etc.
Politics. Unless posted in the Underground Politics area
Any form or racism PERIOD.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding and we look forward to the valuable input you can all provide to keep this site the number one place for owners of the FZ8 to visit and enjoy.

-The Management

n00b

Avid Rider
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to forums even if this was US based. Private property. Freedom of speech means if you don't like the rules here, start your own damn forum. LOL.

MotoZen

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to forums even if this was US based. Private property. Freedom of speech means if you don't like the rules here, start your own damn forum. LOL.

Such language! I'm offended!

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

9 Lives

Fu*k freedom of speech I would rather be censored.

I am offended by my own reply and if you don't like it then Fu*k off.

Sorry if that offends you.

Bajaedition

you know I am taking a college course from a professor who is studying internet forums

he says that nost arguments are because one side does not have the stimulas of a face to face discussion and takes offense over stuff he would not if in the same room
the next biggest cause of arguments is guys who are posers, and when they lose they change screen names or just leave because they are caught being idiots who do not know what they are talking about.

either way, in 2 days no one even remembers and all the regulars are friends again.

so, keep away from sensitive topics and do not get frawn into arguments with guys who have no life off the net

because who cares, it is all opinions, and there is no truth in those just opinions

after all, if one political party or idea was correct we would only have one party, it is just opinion so everyone is wrong

chill and enjoy life, we live to short of a time to get upset over something we can not change

PS, the only one benefiting from a forum is the guy who pockets are being lined by advertisers, and he can ban you

[]V[]addog

Those be some pretty simple rules.
Ps: didn't realise the site is Canadian! So proud :)
On the whole this site has a great community atmosphere and I will try to continue it best I can!
Thank to all that participate positively.

9 Lives

you know I am taking a college course from a professor who is studying internet forums

he says that nost arguments are because one side does not have the stimulas of a face to face discussion and takes offense over stuff he would not if in the same room
the next biggest cause of arguments is guys who are posers, and when they lose they change screen names or just leave because they are caught being idiots who do not know what they are talking about.

either way, in 2 days no one even remembers and all the regulars are friends again.

so, keep away from sensitive topics and do not get frawn into arguments with guys who have no life off the net

because who cares, it is all opinions, and there is no truth in those just opinions

after all, if one political party or idea was correct we would only have one party, it is just opinion so everyone is wrong

chill and enjoy life, we live to short of a time to get upset over something we can not change

PS, the only one benefiting from a forum is the guy who pockets are being lined by advertisers, and he can ban you

Amen brother, life is too short to take anything that is said on this forum to heart. I look at it as a form of entertainment, with some good info on Mods, tech stuff ect thrown in.