How to: Plasti Dip your handlebars

cambo

Avid Rider
Step 1: Aim plasti dip at your handlebars

Step 2: Spray

Hey this should be a sticky! :p

socal

your not happy till you have loosened and retightened every bolt on the bike huh, but that does look cool

cambo

Avid Rider
your not happy till you have loosened and retightened every bolt on the bike huh, but that does look cool

hahaha thanks man...yeah this is what happens when you're bored at 2am. can't wait to have a freakin' garage...one day.

cambo

Avid Rider
took it out for a spin...there was a nice lull in the rain we're getting. The throttle was WAY sticky. Would not snap closed. Got home and looked at it...there was only about half a centimeter of plasti dip overlapping the part of the bar the throttle housing sat over...but it was enough to really hinder the movement.

I tore that piece off...good to go!

Woody146

Banned
Looks good..I just bought black lsl bars....only in superbike bend....you should plasti dip the covers of the bolts on the risers too....would look clean...although it already looks 10 times better with black bars

cambo

Avid Rider
Looks good..I just bought black lsl bars....only in superbike bend....you should plasti dip the covers of the bolts on the risers too....would look clean...although it already looks 10 times better with black bars

thanks man, yeah that's a good point, I'll dip those covers the second I get a chance!

Although, I'm interested to see how your lsl bar, especially with a super bike bend, turns out. hope you post some pics!