How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

Lambo

Jeez.. if that is what happened to the celly, how did you or any passengers fare? Hopefully much better!

We all survived. I spent a month in the hospital, was ejected on impact. Doing much better now just living with a TBI

InkedInspector

29, first bike, took me a solid 10 years to convince my wife. I never really wanted a super sport, I have always been a fan of the "street fighter" bare fram bikes. To my wife it may as well be a super sport, she calls it a crotch rocket... much to my dismay.

TheCommand

21 here. Got my bike license last year but rode a Honda CRF230 for years before that off road. First bike was a 2008 Ninja 650R that I had for 5 months then sold to a friend. Second bike was a 2011 FZ8 with 25,000km that I got a crazy deal on so I sold it, made some money, and upgraded to a 2013 FZ8 with 2,500km on it for 'free' last month. Loving the adjustable suspension on the 2013 compared to the suspension on the 2011.

Last edited:

rug_burn

I'm 64- still love going for a morning ride (on the way to work- 2 more years 'til I retire) or cutting a good line as much as ever

LtDkNasty

I'll be 29 in August and I bought my 2012 FZ8 from from the original owner (35ish)? With 3800 miles. It's my first bike other than my 1980 Honda XL 250S Dirtbike. I absolutely love it. Couldn't be more pleased with the blend of comfort and power!