How do frame slider parts fit together?

Meeper

Hey Everyone,

At the beginning of the season I got a 2011 Yamaha Fazer 8 (aka FZ8SAL) and I'll have to admit, I'm quite impressed. Unfortunately I took a spill this past weekend and now I've got some parts that need replacing. I was smart enough to buy frame sliders and have them installed before I rode off the lot but now I'm having trouble finding replacement pucks. As the sacrificial part that took almost all the damage you'd think it would be pretty easy. There seems to be replacement pucks for just about any other kind of frame slider except the ones I have. Are the pucks interchangeable and as long as I have the bracket I'm fine or am I missing something?

Here are the sliders I got installed before I rode off two months ago that I need a new puck for:
Amazon.com: Yamaha 39P-F11D0-V0-00 Frame Slider for Yamaha FZ8: Automotive

For those who would like to know, it was a 180 hairpin and I lost the rear wheel. I'm fine and walked away without a bruise or a scratch, the gear has a little extra character now, and the bike just needs a new slider and rear brake lever. The muffler took a few scratches but the pretty painted parts didn't get a single scratch because of the slider.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Meep