Hi There!

AcidRaiN

Hi All!
I just got my loan approved and I'll be picking up a 2011 FZ-8 within the next week. I'm looking forward to it!

Any tips for a new owner? I'm thinking mirrors, rear fender eliminator, 905 racing cage, slip on exhaust, and maybe lower it a bit.

Thanks guys!

D

Deleted member 438

Welcome! First thing on the list should be frame sliders.

hypo

I'm with Doom. skip the cage. Sliders are where its at unless you're stunting. Definitely mirrors (see the mods forum) and fender eliminator.

welcome to the forums!

H

Hoover

Welcome to the forum. I highly suggest you spend some time going back through the mod posts. There are hundreds of great tips with plenty of links and photos.

C

Camo

In all honesty... change out the stock tires, suspension front and rear, get a tail tidy then run it in.
When it's run in, buy a full system and power commander. Get it tuned then worry about the rest of the cosmetics.

Wish I'd have budgeted to do all that from the start.
Welcome :)

AcidRaiN

I've got the check.....I've got insurance.....I'll hopefully be picking up the bike tomorrow!

I've already ordered a tidy tail, a smoked intergrated tail light, and a Racing905 racing cage.

I figure that it's a start for now..... more to come! I'll post some pics when I pick up the bike and after I start modding!

FZ1inNH

Administrator
I've got the check.....I've got insurance.....I'll hopefully be picking up the bike tomorrow!

I've already ordered a tidy tail, a smoked intergrated tail light, and a Racing905 racing cage.

I figure that it's a start for now..... more to come! I'll post some pics when I pick up the bike and after I start modding!

Awesome! :cool: Congrats man!!! Pics are a must here.... or it didn't happen. ;)

AcidRaiN

I got her today. Only 1 mile when I picked her up! I'm in love already!!!!