heyo

casefc3s

Hey everyone, been reading over the forums for a while and decided to join in now that I've got some parts finally coming in for the bike. Picked up my FZ-8 in March, it's my first streetbike although I used to ride motocross in my teens. Hoping to get some time to get out to the track to really get used to the bike (it's what I do with my cars at least), and also go for some scenic tours of the RR loop and up to Mt. Charleston. Really enjoying the bike overall, although the seat is a little uncomfortable for me. Any recommendations? I'll be posting up some pics once I get the parts for the bike installed. :)

hypo

we've contacted a few of the seat manufacturers, and one of the guys is going to swing by saddleman/saddlemen for a visit... we've emailed CORBIN also, but so far, nothing official in response. And some of the blokes over in the UK are going to visit the local seat jockeys to get some gelpad inserts or some custom work done on their existing seat.

Welcome to the forums.

casefc3s

Thanks for the welcome guys! Let's hope some seat options pop up, I'll have to look around town for some possibilities when I get the chance.