Hey guys

Shorted

Name is Davor i live in Chicago recently got my FZ8 still braking it in.

Welcome!! Awesome choice on the FZ8! I am about 30 min from downtown, Chicago. I know a few good roads out in the west burbs man...let me know if you ever want to come this way and ride!

Davor_

Welcome!! Awesome choice on the FZ8! I am about 30 min from downtown, Chicago. I know a few good roads out in the west burbs man...let me know if you ever want to come this way and ride!
deff man im all for riding and meeting new friends

Jbowers85

Wonderful choice on the 8! I too live in Downtown Chicago and would love to meet up with other FZ8's for a ride. I just finished the break-in and it, is, GLORIOUS.

Davor_

Wonderful choice on the 8! I too live in Downtown Chicago and would love to meet up with other FZ8's for a ride. I just finished the break-in and it, is, GLORIOUS.

Nice bro well i like to hang out at wacker spot or at laselle bp for quick night rids.
If you want shoot me a pm and we can go riding sometimes

Keach

What roads do you speak of? I'm out in Hampshire, little further west of you. Always looking for twisty roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shorted

What roads do you speak of? I'm out in Hampshire, little further west of you. Always looking for twisty roads.

Sycamore-Burlington area. Not far from you at all man, let me know and we can go for a ride!

Keach

Sycamore-Burlington area. Not far from you at all man, let me know and we can go for a ride!

Very familiar with the area. Burlington is 5 min away, and I work in sycamore. I want to try to get out for a blast this evening. I know it's short notice but let me know if u want to meet up.

Shorted

Very familiar with the area. Burlington is 5 min away, and I work in sycamore. I want to try to get out for a blast this evening. I know it's short notice but let me know if u want to meet up.

I wish I could! My work schedule doesn't allow me to ride during the week( I don't get home until 8pm)..but my weekends are wide open! I usually ride both Saturday and Sunday!! Let me know if this weekend works out for you!

Keach

I wish I could! My work schedule doesn't allow me to ride during the week( I don't get home until 8pm)..but my weekends are wide open! I usually ride both Saturday and Sunday!! Let me know if this weekend works out for you!

Can't this weekend. Unfortunately I work every other weekend. Maybe next weekend. Shoot me a pm when u want to ride.