Hey gang

FZ8Grid

Hey!

Iv been planning on picking up FZ8 since March and finally picked her up this past saturday!
Second bike upgrading from a Honda shadow and I cant express how much more I love this bike then any I have ever ridden. Very smooth and is a beast. First day ran it under 3.5 rpm for 90 miles and changed the oil and Im hoping (weather permitted) I break 600 and get to change the oil/filter next weekend to the real deal. (mobile 1 full syn race oil)

I had been looking for an active site for mods and what not and chose to sign up finally and join the hunt for parts and officially join the forum.

Im excited to show my progress and help other new guys and gals in finding the right add-ons to fit their individual styles. Hope in a few more months we can compose a easier list of available parts and locations to buy because i know its been a pain so far for myself.

Anyway thanks all for the posts so far, its been interesting and helpful and i plan on putting my 2 cents into the mix

-Grid

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

hypo

Hey!

Iv been planning on picking up FZ8 since March and finally picked her up this past saturday!
Second bike upgrading from a Honda shadow and I cant express how much more I love this bike then any I have ever ridden. [/URL]

Awesome. I just sold my 2002 Shadow Spirit to buy an FZ8! :) Can't wait to go get it.