Helmet warehouse - Shoei XR-1100 sale

sinclap2

Lazy
Actually that is the one helmet brand I haven't been able to try on! No one close around here stocks them :mad: Actually in Wagga we only have one bike shop which makes it even more difficult, as their prices can be a little out there, sometimes.

C

Camo

There's a few bike shops here on the coast but the huge mark up and lack of customer service has me going to Sydney, at least an hours drive to buy my gear. That's if I don't buy online from the states like I've done for a lot of gear including my Current Shoei.

Problem with that is like you said, can't try before you buy plus need the Aussie standard sticker on the helmet for my up coming track day.
I tried a bunch of helmets on a few weeks ago and the shark felt as good as any. The run out models I posted were the top of the range with full features up until the new series. I'm hoping to get down there and try them on soon. At least compare with the newer ones before I pull the trigger.
Wagga isn't that far from Sydney is it? A weekend in the big smoke wouldn't be a bad way to get gear and a good ride in :)

sinclap2

Lazy
Yeah about four and smidge hours to Campbelltown, however I try and avoid Sydney like the plague. Canberra is probably the best bet for me, it is only 2 and a half.

The dumb arse thing of it all is I was in Melbourne three weekends ago. I went to Steve Peters in the city and bought some Alpinestars SMX2's but I was a little rushed and didn't have time to try anything else on. :mad: I am regretting not making more time!