Hello from Toronto Canada

esphoto

Hey guys and gals,

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I just picked up a 2011 FZ8 and can't wait for spring to get riding again. Hope everyone is having a great start to their year and to those still riding in warmer climates....damn you! :cuss:

Bagman

Welcome. The forum is sorta quiet these days as the bike gets older and older. It never was the most popular thing. Plenty good resource material on here. I'm in Burlington, and commute to Toronto. 2011 Blue Fazer 8.

russ0228

HELLO I've just joined as well. I am also in burlington, ontario. Grey 2013 fz8 with two brothers. I can be found riding with a noticeable helmet that resembles an aquarium. �� (melandri replica).

Bagman

HELLO I've just joined as well. I am also in burlington, ontario. Grey 2013 fz8 with two brothers. I can be found riding with a noticeable helmet that resembles an aquarium. �� (melandri replica).

Cool. I'll look for you come spring/summer. Besides commuting, I try to get out when I can for an hour or two around the escarpment and along Lakeshore in the evenings... but 2 young little kids seem to be ruining things in this regard. lol.

russ0228

Cool. I'll look for you come spring/summer. Besides commuting, I try to get out when I can for an hour or two around the escarpment and along Lakeshore in the evenings... but 2 young little kids seem to be ruining things in this regard. lol.

Lol I know the feeling min. Two girls myself. I am up for a run when you are just give me bell. 😀 I am trying to familiarize myself with the roads here again. I moved away when I was 25 and moved back months ago.

Bagman

I just cruise nice and easy all along Lakeshore looking at cars/homes/people between roughly Trafalgar and Brant. I'll also go up between Dundas and 401 & Hwy 6 and Bronte (big square area) and boot around sideroads. Britannia between Appleby and Brant is nice. Sideroad #2 between Appleby and Walkers. Sideroad #1 from Appleby to Guelph for roller coaster hills. My son likes those going fast in the car. lol. The escarpment is nice.

esphoto

The escarpment is a beautiful area to get lost in...only downside is getting there from the city. Being in Barrie I tend to go north and avoid civilization as much as possible.

russ0228

I just cruise nice and easy all along Lakeshore looking at cars/homes/people between roughly Trafalgar and Brant. I'll also go up between Dundas and 401 & Hwy 6 and Bronte (big square area) and boot around sideroads. Britannia between Appleby and Brant is nice. Sideroad #2 between Appleby and Walkers. Sideroad #1 from Appleby to Guelph for roller coaster hills. My son likes those going fast in the car. lol. The escarpment is nice.

Hoping to get out tomorrow seeing as it's going to be a high of 8 out. ☺

Bagman

The escarpment is a beautiful area to get lost in...only downside is getting there from the city. Being in Barrie I tend to go north and avoid civilization as much as possible.

In Barrie it's definitely closer and easier for you to head up into the Muskokas, Southwood Rd, Wasaga Beach, etc... Me jealous. Then again, it's easier for me to head south into US and area around Niagara Falls.

chodatus

Holy, haven't been on this forum in 5 years. I'm also in Burlington 2011 Black Fazer8. Cool to see a bunch of people in my area with FZ8's