Headlight conversion - dual to single

mauivera

hi everyone!

just bought a FZ8 with the dual headlight and big fairing with windscreen. i love the look of naked bikes so i was wondering if its possible to remove the fairing and headlight and replace with either aftermarket or maybe a headlight from a different model? ive searched youtube and checked out the threads on here a bunch but cant seem to find much. the white bike is ideally what i would like or similar. the other pic is my bike right now. also would like to keep stock signals for now but i will want to convert them into leds soon. also also want the headlight to be led.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2011_FZ8_EUR_BWC1_DET_015_yamaha_tcm26-357393.jpeg
    2011_FZ8_EUR_BWC1_DET_015_yamaha_tcm26-357393.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2626 (1).png
    IMG_2626 (1).png
    792.6 KB · Views: 8

RedAudiURs6

If you post this on the Fz8 Facebook group I’m sure someone would do a straight up swap with you! Otherwise I have seen people use a round 7’’ LED style headlight and a pigtail adapter for the harness!

mauivera

If you post this on the Fz8 Facebook group I’m sure someone would do a straight up swap with you! Otherwise I have seen people use a round 7’’ LED style headlight and a pigtail adapter for the harness!
i actually posted on that group 3 days ago and i havent heard much from it... one guy wanted to switch but his apparently doesnt work correctly so not gonna do that haha. thanks for your reply though:)