Heading to Madison tomorrow

Glovik

Just got my 8000 service the other day and i'm trying to burn up as many miles as I can before snow hits (hoping for January lol).

Decided I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow and head up to grab some lunch and zip around for an hour or so before I head back. Coming from Cedar Rapids, Iowa its 3 hours there and 3 back. Any places I must see or roads I should plan my trip back around? My friend said to eat at "the old fashioned" and get the cheese curds with paprika sauce lol.

Any madisonites have any heads up?

H

Hoover

Hi, I'm in Madison. Get done with work around 1. I'm still a little crippled after my accident but I can ride for a bit. I'll pm you my number. Text me when you get close. I have a great spot for lunch. Wicked good food.

reALIGNed

not sure if its near your route you have planned, but if you go thru Muscoda, Gotham, Lone Rock, Black Earth, all this along with the Wisconsin River, and then Hwy. 14 will take you into Madison. Really nice country side with tall bluffs, etc.

Wieb27

Out of all the places in Wisconsin to go, you pick the "People's Republic of Madison"?!?! Run over a few protestors at the capitol while you're there.

:D