Harvest Classic Motorcycle get together Luckenbach Texas

hypo

Harvest Classic European & Vintage Motorcycle Rally » A Benefit for Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation

The Harvest Classic is a european and vintage motorcycle rally held each fall in Luckenbach, Texas. The 2011 rally will be held on Oct 21 & 22, so start making your plans now! Gearheads come from all around to enter their bikes in the bike show, ride or watch the vintage trials, eat home-cooked barbecue, win swag (or a bike) in the insanely good raffle, go big for the kids in the live auction, watch a big-screen outdoor movie, listen to great blues by Omar & the Howlers, camp under the star, immerse themselves in moto-culture, and rub elbows with kindred spirits. The rally attendees, sponsors, and all-volunteer staff throw down hard to raise a ton of money for the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer program of Any Baby Can.

hypo

great music, short on food supplies, plenty of beer, LOTS of classic bikes on display, and thousands of bikes in the parking lot. pretty entertaining time was had by all!

had a few run ins with some animals... A roadrunner tried to race me, then cut across my face, we looked each other in the eye as he passed within a foot of my helmet...

a deer freaked out about 20 yards off to the side and started racing towards us... got our hearts racing for sure.

http://coreylevenson.zenfolio.com/p637221630/e37e8c6e7

Last edited: