Great Price on Shad Seat

Dtrain035

I want to preface this by saying I am not selling anything but passing on info on what I think is a great price for a replacement seat. Im a big guy and the stock seat start to cause back/ass discomfort after about an hour or so of riding and start to hurt after about 2 hours.

I was debating between getting a Corbin set up for about $400 or Shad for about $350 when I stumbled upon this dealer on Ebay. They sell the Shad seat for the FZ8 and Fazer 8 for between $210-275 shipped depending on your color choice. I have the 2012 FZ8 in the matte grey and went with the blue for $210. Looks great and feels great.

Yes it comes from France but I got it in less than a week from my purchase date. Seat is authentic Shad as far as I can tell and it comes with multi-lingual instructions. Install took me 20 minutes. I have zero regrets. Best $210 I have ever spent.

Seat listing:
Saddle Shad Comfort Yamaha Fazer FZ8 800 10 13 Moto 2010 2013 Seat Saddle New | eBay

Seller store incase the listing expires
http://stores.ebay.com/Byscoot?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Thanks for the post. Great price, crappy the the same store hikes the price up by $100 for Canada, even after the conversion.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on Monday at 430am and I can't believe it but it arrived on Thursday. Installed it Thursday afternoon such an improvement!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk