Good roads in the lone star state

C

calscrazy

The three sister are good (335,336 and 337). we go down and ride them every year. a real good time. shoot me a message if your ever interested in going. we go in september.
Around the house i have found that 917 south of mansfield to venus is fun just have to watch for cars backing out of the driveway. 916 from maypearl to 171 is alot of fun with some of camber corners outside of grandview. 219 from lake whitney to dublin is VERY FAST. i mean some 110 mph sweepers. it is very fun with clean corners.

hypo

3 Sisters is about 45 minutes from the house... haven't done it on my FZ8 yet, but will be soon.

hypo

Ran the three sisters counterclockwise over the weekend... calscrazy ran it clockwise and led the ducati's through the twisties the whole way. :)

great ride. lots of easy fun sweepers, quite a few surprise technical hairpins and switchbacks. decent views, definitely wish it was in my backyard so I could hit those girls every weekend!!!

S

Shock

I friend of mine wants to run the 3 sisters this fall we're waiting for cooler weather coming from College Station