FZ8 spotted @ Man of Isle TT....

aj700

2013 ISLE OF MAN TT - Daily photos from the 2013 Isle Of Man TT

just stumbled upon to this from above link and was shocked. :eek:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgdMuK4X8QI]2013 Isle of Man TT Races - Newcomers Speed Controlled Lap - 25th May 2013 - YouTube[/ame]
I think I spotted two of them there.
Now I will defenitely follow this race. :D

Bajaedition

wow killer find

I think that in England the Hooligan look is a lot more popular as is the street fighter look, so I can see why they had 2 in that video

Isle of Mann, Killer TT race. Been a fan for Years

Jacek3743

he's got stock mirrors on... he's looking for a death wish... unless they hug his elbows to help with aerodynamics

cpatt

how and ware do i sign up to do this next year. i didnt no u could do it on an 8.... or i would be there right now.... kinda one of those dreams ive always had.

RoadKill

are these the "open to the public" riders who aren't actually in the time trial?
hope he isn't using the stock suspension lol :)

Rotaryknight

I dont think its open to the public, they are wearing orange vests which is basically a new person to the course. I think they are only riding during the practice week (this week) but not on Race week, which is next week.
You need a TT course liscense, and a National Entrants or FIM Sponsors Licence for Road Racing.

97audia4

I dont think its open to the public, they are wearing orange vests which is basically a new person to the course. I think they are only riding during the practice week (this week) but not on Race week, which is next week.
You need a TT course liscense, and a National Entrants or FIM Sponsors Licence for Road Racing.

tt is open to the public but at least 15 ppl die a year while riding it.

aj700

you are right. the video title says some kind of practice run.
but still... why no z1000 or speed triple or tuono as practise bike, for TT?
yes, I know FZ8 is very capable. but still why? :confused:
(this video suddenly put a pause on my other(I-Want-that) bike lust or greed or whatever evil desire. :D)