FZ8 oder XJ6

mrcalla

[lang=de]Hallo,
erst einmal etwas zu meiner Person ich bin 25 und bin am überlegen mir eine Yamaha zu kaufen
Ich war heute mit meiner Freundin bei Yamaha, ich hatte mich schon auf die XJ festgelegt,
meine Freundin meint aber ich sollte lieber die FZ 8 nehmen mehr ccm und mehr Nm und nun bin ich ein bisschen durch einander welche ich nehmen soll und wollte mir hier von euch vielleicht ein bisschen rat holen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Pascal[/lang]

hypo

welcome to the forums!

your girlfriend may not enjoy riding behind you on the passenger seat of the FZ8, but you will LOVE riding the motorcycle by yourself. Lots of torque, great control, lots of fun to ride.

djcecil

unless she is petite, my 9 year old does not complain no matter how long we go riding for (now the wife will never get on a sportbike)

impostor1981

I used to have XJ6 and very quickly changed it to Fazer8. XJ6 is very boring bike . Linear throttle response and not enough power, especialy when riding two up. I recomend FZ8 you will be happy with it and it will give you joy for much longer.

asantos

When I first visit yamaha dealer, was convinced by the XJ6. It was the bike I wanted to buy. But when I went out the door was already convinced by the FZ8. The next day I bought it.

FZ8 = more torque, more brakes, more forks... more bike look where you look!!! :)

regards
alfred