FZ8 compared to ?

hypo

Hypo.... The three sisters???? Oregon??? Dude that's a fantasticly great road!!! Rode it on my SV. Very fun just watch for snow.... lol

I didn't get to do the three sisters in Oregon!!! <now I have to go looking> we rented VSTROMS while we tooled around WA/OR area, BEAUTIFUL country up there!

Three Sisters Northwest of San Antonio is some good riding out here, it just takes about 30-45min to get to it. :)

The Three Sisters (AKA The Twisted Sisters)- Ranch Roads 335, 336,337a

DownhomeMoto

twisted

Well I went down to one of the local mega mall dealers here in San Diego and no FZs to be found. time to get on the phone.

This is the 2008 ktm

DownhomeMoto

So i stopped by the Hondaship today and what do they have there..... a CB1000R... and let me tell you this... the FZ8 is a much better looking bike. The CB is nice but looks to fake and miss matched. The FZ FTW!!!!

H

Hoover

I have not had a Yam since my RD350LC and have gone between Kawi and Suzi since. My last bike was a Z1000 and I loved the style. However, the new Zee is a right mess, just like the *&nda is.
This round goes to the tuning fork. Never though I'd say that :chicken:

C

calscrazy

96 katana- first street bike. overall not a bad bike.put alot of miles on it. sold it and took a few years off from riding while kids were younger.

07 monster- loved it was nowhere near complete with it. tons of torque but not much top end at all. sexy looks. was getting ready to start replacing front forks with superbike forks. that was until may 4th when it became deceased due to an idiot running a red light.
Pictures by calscrazy - Photobucket

95 900 supersport- like it alot but it is not a daily rider so i had to get another. alot of fun and gets a ton of looks when out and about. it is currently being rebuilt thanks to an accident at work where a salesman hit it while it was parked.
900 pictures by calscrazy - Photobucket

11 fz8- before i bought it i went and rode the 796 and i have to say the fz8 is a better bike overall. especially considering the new ducs have to go to the dealer for maintenance because they are the only ones that can cut the light off. if you enjoy $1100 every 7500 miles feel free. plus the plastic tank issues they are having is a real turn off. i had to have mine replaced three times in three years on the 07. ducati makes a great bike but they have issues like everyone else. i like the power delivery of the fz8. the only thing i would change is suspension but i understand the theory of trying to keep price down.

just one mans opinion!!