FZ1 REAR SHOC FOR SALE - 09

Jubby

Hi Guys,

shock is sold to another Aussie member...

I have an FZ1 09 model rear shock for sale.

This shock was originally my old mans on his FZ1 and he replaced it with a Nitron Shock form the uk on approx 5,000kms.

I was then going to install the shock on my 2013 FZ8 but a cheap r1 rear shock became available and i am instead opting down this path as I do a few track days and the extra low speed adjustment that the R1 rear shock offers is a good benefit to track riders.

The shock is a straight bolt in swap over takling approx 30mins to an hour to complete.

The FZ1 rear shock offers addiotional rebound damping adjustment as well as the standard pre load adjustment that all FZ8's have prior to and including the 2012 model. The 2013 models FZ8 also has the rebound adjustment however the spring is equivelant to that of a pogo stick you can buy at Target.

The FZ8 is renound for its soft rear suspension whch can be felt even under hard acceleration. This easy conversation is a great value budget upgrade.

Research the threads and this upgrade come sup time and time again.

I am looking to get $120 plus shipping, approx $20 - $30 for the shock.

Would love to be able to help someone body out looking for a cheap upgrade.

I will leave it up for grabs on here for a w week then it will go on ebay, gumtree etc.

Last edited: