FZ1 Naked

Umyaya

A couple of FZ1 naked bikes are popping up and I'm having thoughts on them... they are a lot cheaper than fz8s. Anyone ride both or have preferences. I would get a fz1 naked over the fz9!

krillz

A couple of FZ1 naked bikes are popping up and I'm having thoughts on them... they are a lot cheaper than fz8s. Anyone ride both or have preferences. I would get a fz1 naked over the fz9!

I haven't seen one in awhile. I would snatch one up if I did. I don't want it if it's not naked. Not as sexy. That's all they have at the dealer. I would totally get the 1 over the 9.

Umyaya

I haven't seen one in awhile. I would snatch one up if I did. I don't want it if it's not naked. Not as sexy. That's all they have at the dealer. I would totally get the 1 over the 9.

I looked at naked conversion kits. Buying a fz1 Nd a kit is still cheaper than a fz8

Woody146

Banned
You guys need to see blanchys fz1...holy shit!! Super sick! I have thought about stripping my 8 of rearsets, headlight, levers that's it I think and buying a fz1..but really..I want an r1 stripped with my 8 headlight (AHR custom) 155-160 hp would be nice..much nicer than the 127-135 of the fz1..but again..I personally have invested wayyyyy too much to sell my bike.

With an fz1...all you need is an fz8 headlight and to ditch the fairing...correct?

Umyaya

You guys need to see blanchys fz1...holy shit!! Super sick! I have thought about stripping my 8 of rearsets, headlight, levers that's it I think and buying a fz1..but really..I want an r1 stripped with my 8 headlight (AHR custom) 155-160 hp would be nice..much nicer than the 127-135 of the fz1..but again..I personally have invested wayyyyy too much to sell my bike.

With an fz1...all you need is an fz8 headlight and to ditch the fairing...correct?

Will most of the fz8 parts fit fz1 ?

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
Will most of the fz8 parts fit fz1 ?

Idk about most..but...when I've been buying all these mods and shit..the levers, rearsets and I'm not sure what else but I'm sure a few other things share the same part # so they would fit..o..the radiator guards fit too

Umyaya

Idk about most..but...when I've been buying all these mods and shit..the levers, rearsets and I'm not sure what else but I'm sure a few other things share the same part # so they would fit..o..the radiator guards fit too

Think a aftermarket full akra exhaust would fit?