FZ-Forum Projector Retrofitting Group Buy

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
I'm interested. those look sick. we send them in to you right? I'm a little hazy on the process do you have a link or anything? do you have an idea on what the price looks like before shipping? and I myself may be interested in turn around time, as she is my daily driver. thanks!
Still interested?

Last edited:

dtbrown

Interested. Just emailed. thanks

So, I think it is time to offer a group buy on my retrofitting services. I have had tons of interest over the last few months, and I think that a little discount would help everyone even more to be able to do this. This group buy is for retrofitting services, not just the kit. I still offer the kit discounted from TRS, if you would like to do the work yourself.

The details are as follows:

6 people must confirm, and make payment by 3/29/13. Payment plans are accepted, however standard payment plan terms still apply. For payment plans, a contract must be signed, with plan details. Down payment of the payment plan holds your spot.

This is first come first served. I am only one person. It is going to take time to get through all the retrofits, and as this is a multi-site group buy, I could have a handful to do. The first one to sign up and pay is the first retrofit I do. Extra headlight's may be available, ask for details.

The discount after 6 people have been reached: $45 off, almost 20% off.

Another reason for the group buy, is that I am trying to raise money for the forums. Dennis has done so much that we should give back, more than we already have. I am going to give him DOUBLE the amount that I normally do for each retrofit, once we reach the required amount of buyers.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

CONFIRMED SO FAR:

1. SenorJack
2. micha3lchu - Paid
3. DanS - Paid
4. anelson24 - Paid

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
First, I want to thank everyone who participated in the group buy. It was a huge success. Some people have gotten their headlights back already, and I am working hard on wrapping up the ones that I have left. Here are the group buy results from all 4 forums:

FZ6-Forum: Some interest, but no one ever confirmed. Next time guys!

FZ6R-Forum: 4 confirmed

FZ8-Forum: 4 confirmed

FZ1-Forum: 2 confirmed

That is a total of 10 retrofits! That is $200 donated to Dennis for the forums! I couldn't be happier. Such a great thing to get mods, and help the forum at the same time! I am already hearing a handful of happy customers! Looking forward to seeing all the result pictures. Thanks again guys.