FZ-Forum Projector Retrofitting Group Buy

MotoZen

I have been asked this question before. It is definitely a questionable option. Can I do it? Yes. Do I offer it? Not really, and here is why: LED's are killed by heat, and in order to get the demon eye effect, you have to put an led inside the projector. With the heat of the HID bulb, I have my doubts that it will actually last, and I have a hard time guaranteeing that the light will survive inside there. I have gotten the same effect with an angel eye behind the shroud:

How much will something like this run? I think I'd want a different color pod light, but I like that a lot. It looks very transformer-esque.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Does this mean that I'm not the only one? ;)

Not sure, just trying to capture everyone. I will have to go back through my paperwork. Some people didn't stick to their scheduled time.

MotoZen

My thermostat says 16 degrees outside, but I finally took it off. Do you need the brackets or wiring still attached for any reason, or should I pull that off before I send it?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
My thermostat says 16 degrees outside, but I finally took it off. Do you need the brackets or wiring still attached for any reason, or should I pull that off before I send it?

I will not need any of that.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II with Tapatalk 2